Saturday, November 20, 2010

...and nothing.

Count exams for ruining the fun part of studying. It makes everything something you havta do rather than something you want to do and that sucks. Like I was studying consti (my apparent favorite subject) and it’s become, politely put, not nice. And like only 2 holidays for limitation and arbitration (which btw is the worse subject, no, it’s not hard but so sinfully boring and has too many sections to remember and its not even related but is the same paper..wth?) and that’s like giving me palpitations. 2 days, I mean that’s not even enough for revision forget learning..oh God, what will I do. Dormant life that I have, the only thing that is seemingly good is the prospect of sleeping after finishing the small portion of course that I have to do. blah!

No comments: