Wednesday, November 17, 2010

:)

Driving in the rain, with the best person ever (mum..duh). Laughing and talking and singing songs.
Ankur having a holiday and taking my case the whole day. And my attempt to end it by throwing a bottle cap-ful of water on him and both of us laughing about it for 10 minutes.
Talking to my best friend and giggling about random non-funny but hilarious things :D
Mum dad returning from a wedding and discussing everything and everyone. So much fun.
These are the things i know i will miss when i don't have them. Or have less of.
These are the moments that make life beautiful. Exams, on the contrary, don’t!

2 comments:

Soumya said...

Awwww... this is so cute!! And I so understand about exams!!! I love u, you adorable thing.

silly billy:) said...

:):)

Thank you Anya. And i read that you have exams too..lets both do well:-)

Love you too!! Muah!