Monday, November 15, 2010

I ve realized that I don’t get dreams anymore. I used to have them everyday 7-8 months back but nothing now. I don’t actually know if that’s a good thing or bad but does that mean there is nothing relevant enough in my conscious to dream about in my sub-conscious to get any negative or positive feeling towards such .But I did dream about discussing the color of my suit with my mom.:) Shopping then huh?:)

I am scared about my exams, it’s always nerve-wracking to study for them but this time I am actually frightened...probably I din give my last sem exams so I feel like I have studied less than everyone else. Weird...right?

Also, prioritize. Prioritize issues in life(you will often realise that you're worrying about the wrong things) and make sure they come after acknowledgment of the huge list of happy things you have gotten without much inconvenience. The issues will seem paltry.

In life...we all try to win...happiness, love, and luck? trying to control everything cuz we believe it’s our game and things will happen the way we want it (and get totally flustered if we lose), totally oblivious to the presence of someone out there who makes us walk on the path he feels is the best and no doubt, we will face adversities but it will be worth it. We ought to do what we can do with the best intentions and let God take care of us while we follow his way of life. Ask him/her to give us more strength to face troubles and more humility to relish success(ie.reward for effort) than making life simpler cuz the former might actually happen:)

Its the wedding season..4 people i know getting married. Sigh. Happy times.

:)

No comments: