Wednesday, November 24, 2010

boys are stupid, throw stones at them!:)

First things first..this line cracks me up.

Finally I ve started believing in this statement...or at least I know I believe in it. What’s with these atrocious half baked commitments like I will love you forever until I find someone else or unless I am caught cheating (here, really hoping that Emotional Atyachaar is not true and people are only acting for money) or till my mom says she doesn’t like the way you look. And I am not even talking of married men here. Don’t commit no? That’s wayyyyyyyy better and brazenly speaking, humane, than backing off later. Boys are meanies! I might be in a funny mood but i am serious.

One week seems like an entire month when exams get postponed.

My blog name is strawberryswati..that's kiddish for even a first year graduation student(that’s when I began writing) and posted by silly billy..i mean really? So embarrassed. In my defense I really liked strawberries and strawberry shake that time..i still somewhat do except that now I find it too sugary. And silly billy..lets just act that someone else made the account for me, shall we?:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

liar!
you adored 'silly billy' almost as much as strawberry shakes.. hehe
dont forget.. im always there to remind u of just HOW silly we are..and HAVE BEEN :D

and totally *thumbs up* to the post.. but girls are stupid too..lets throw ROCKS at them...muahahah....

Anonymous said...

its girls like u who give nice guys like us a bad name!

- nice guy, who speaks for other nice guys

silly billy:) said...

@sa- so should we assume then that You created the accout name?;)

and shhh..stick to wat the blog says..will you?:p
Girls are awesome:D

@apparent nice guy-you all appear to be nice..only very few genuinely are. I need incontrovertible proof!!

Anonymous said...

@ apparently circumspect girl - u sound like a lawyer! in god we trust, all others we virus scan eh? :P

Ernest hemingway said that the best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them. i'd suggest u give it a shot :)

- apparently nice guy

silly billy:) said...

You got that from my comment? Or my other posts? I am presuming the latter. Any which way..you're right!! Going to be one..

I agree with Ernest..you have to trust to trust..but at this point in my life..definitely not trusting Any species of men.
;D

wish virus scans worked effectively ;)

Anonymous said...

more like i heard 'incontrovertible' on boston legal. but whatever makes you happy :P

and as far as species of men go, there is only 1.. the horny kind!

cheers :P

- anon nice guy

silly billy:) said...

Ohh that..we use this word very frequently in classes and otherwise..lawyers i tell you..cool people:D

And..is horny a synonym for nice? I think not. Point proven. Hah.
Cheers!;)

-awesome girl.

Anonymous said...

kaafi humble hain aap, awesome girl ! ;/

u should appreciate the honesty no? and guys Can be umm..*drum rolls* horny And nice at the same time. it's not an Either Or situation. really! it's like saying girls can't like shopping and be nice at the same time! they're both (shopping and the guy thing) just inherent traits which are hardwired in our mental systems, strawberry ji. the sooner both guys and girls get this, the simpler life shall be for all biped living beings :P !

- Rational Guy

silly billy:) said...

haha..humility toh meri veins main hai;p..

I don know. Shopping is liked by both girls and boys alike..we re just more explicit about it. Men just have these pre-conceived notions like women cant drive (so pissing off whenever a guy says this), talk a lot, gossip, cant keep secrets, love shopping etc etc. Its stupid and untrue.*calms down*.

There have to be guys who believe in True love and arent necessarily the h-word you mentioned na.. And there are, just tht i don wana believe in them abhi..

-rigid girl.

(strawberry ji sounds cute;D)