Saturday, November 27, 2010

family fun!

Family parties are so so so much fun. Had one at my place yesterday. Talking to my pretty bhabis and brothers and playing with their adooooooorable kids, dancing (Sheila out-did munni..but the oldies like munni more..everyone has their choices now..dont they?;)), barbecue, bon fire, listening to my cousin who’s getting married and her shopping expeditions. She asked her to-be-husband for a solitaire..the man wasn't so happy about that from what i heard. But c'mon, she has a right to demand the ring shes gonna wear on her finger the rest of her life. Go didi. :) And awesome food. My dad cooks the best mutton ever. Everybody enjoyed and sang songs. Typical hum aapke hai kaun scene except that some of my cousins were a little high;). My relatives are pretty awesome...very few opportunities to realize that. Good, fabulous is a more fitting word, time.
:)

No comments: