Tuesday, May 29, 2012

:-)

The workers do strenuous work all day whilst the adorable baby just keeps lying on my terrace in this scorching heat with stones and mud but enjoying as much. Yesterday i went upstairs to give these labourers something and i met him. This 7 month old cutie pie..having fun sitting alone in between all the mess. I, obviously, picked him up and he readily came into my arms. and since then..he's been at my place. I am addicted to his presence. Right now, he is sleeping on the bed as i write this blog. He's this chubby little darling with the cutest tummy..I've told his mom to leave him here whenever he is sleeping or in the playing mood..i am all ready. And you have to see how extremely happy and fun loving he is..and how extremely lovable..total awwwwww. Bless him. Yayyyy. I should study also.

No comments: