Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So these mean star world people have stopped showing Friends(the FUNNNN sitcom) because of blah blah and blah reasons. Do you know how extremely irritated I am..anky said that I would be having trouble digesting lunch and he is kinda right! Like since time immemorial or 4-5 years, I remember turning on my tv (during exam time and preparation leave) at exactly 1.30, heating my food and laughing while I eat it and it has been as good as always. God bless the producer/director of friends..they unimaginably and unpredictably did an excellent job. And now its stopped..before my exams ending. That's just unfair..and against principles of natural justice(hah);).

PS-ThankGod I don own a car or don earn to fill fuel into it.
PPS-Anky just made me laugh so hard..actual tears in eyes..he's one funny dude! Tiger on a skateboard;):):):):)no idea how he spontaneously comes up with such hilarious stuff. 

No comments: