Saturday, June 2, 2012

Baby adventure part-ii:)

Having a gala time with baby. Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun. Its the best, actually. He smiles back at me..he hugs me back..he plays and he loves. Its the most pleasant feeling in the world. And he is getting familiar with us..so he misses his mom less which inturn means that he spends the entire day with us. He is over till 4-5pm which also means that i cannot sleep cuz i havta watch him over but i don't even mind missing my naps due to him. And dad got him 3 pairs of shorts and tops..oh so cute. He wore them today..looking so handsome.

His mom told me to adopt him..like to take care of him permanently. So mum and i were seriously discussing it and she was telling me that what a huge responsibility it would be but..i adore that cutie pie. Anyhow..:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):-)

No comments: