Sunday, October 10, 2010

sachaaaaaaa pyaaaar!

What's this concept of 'sacha pyaar'..that is supposed to happen once. I dont think its real. You can love anybody..anybody who is not non-attractive, likes(oops..loves..blah) you and meets your expectations but as soon as the same person disappoints you..poof..the love's gone. its not this easy but a lot depens on what you tell yourself..(i listen to me).

Now either we say it too too quickly or its this age or we assume it to be love what at the most is infatuation(if you believe the theory of one true love holds true). What exists is friendship and likeness. If you truly like a person And vice versa, it always remains no matter what and there are chances of THAT growing into something beautiful. It moves beyond your ego and mine. But sadly, not every rather a very few infatuations have that element. So lets give it a two year break and talk about the so-called love when it could actually mature into something long lasting..till then, i will only like you or..not!:):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know why I'm reacting to your post as if you're telling ME you like me and let's talk about love after 2 years, hehehe. But you're right, Swati. Like I tell people- it's never too late to marry or call it love- but can always be "too early".

You're so...sound in the head, I'm a little envious at the calm. However! I shall put all that energy into..I dont know...willing all consciousness to put you in the same metro bogey as me :D

silly billy:) said...

hahahah..its so noooooot for you.

calm!?! i just sound cooler in my blogs than i actually am..don be misguided..though the intention is that..:)

and shruti..we wil meet in the metro..women's bogey..easier to spot each other if we re in the same metro..its getting closer..;)