Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So what if i am
#demanding
#obsessive to the extent of being crazy about people calling(or not calling) me
#flip out if i don get answers to my(important) texts sent to relevant people
#fussy about food
#fussy about everything in general
#temperamental..
#greedy

And so what if i
#love sleeping...LOVE it..anytime, my house:)..some(my family) may call me lazy.
#profusely love shopping..i actually run from one store to another looking for something to buy.
#dont like having small talks with people..i actually try to avoid meeting people cuz i will havta talk to them..random ones i mean:p
#judge strangers according to the clothes they wear or their footwear (so does ankur..except that he doesnt) but no..i am not callous..its just a small joke thing..nothing serious.
#dont like doing voluntary work..give me money or recognition or a certificate..and the works done.
#jump to my own conclusions unless explained otherwise.
#did household chores when i was young..but not now..no no NO! which is actually the opposite of what it should be like but..

i still think i am like a good(awesome:P) person. Afterall 'Self love is the greatest of all flatteres'. I have it in abundance:)

and yeah yeah..i will try to improve!

No comments: