Tuesday, October 26, 2010

cynic speaks..

Attitude redefined for love-

"I can very well take care of myself
I want a person to prove that I can’t..”

Got this forward..abysmal…isn’t it? I mean had it said that the person needs to prove that he/she can take care of me TOO..that would still have been okay. But by proving us incapable or feeble and coming into the picture as the oh-so-important hero(heroine) figure is just ridiculous. Now, I feel that this is the young age of 22 something when we can actually let go of people if they don’t match our standards. Like you know, try them out(not flippantly, ofcourse..you always look for something good) and if it doesn’t work out..you know that it wasnt worth it. You don’t have to suffer and stick on only cuz you are in the habit of someone or it would be too hard to let go…it isn’t. Like a friend was saying that she needs that one person cuz she wants to be pampered...or talk to someone everyday said another. Its not supposed to be this random...you know..its supposed to be meaningful.

After marriage..we ll havta adjust and readjust a lot..thats a given. So right now, lets wait and wait some more and look for a person who is willing to adjust too. And if it’s an arranged match..oh, then let’s hope for the best.

:)

No comments: