Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So I need to be more open to trying out new food and also liking it..why am I stuck to my kind of eating? If i go to Mumbai(where Anky said that they put sugar in all vegetables, dal and non-veg dishes..they have this sweet fetish or something) or tamil nadu(randomly..but very different kind of food) or jaipur(where the rajasthani food sucked..see now i should not say sucked, i should be more like where the food was unlike what i usually have but interesting nonetheless) but you understand what I mean. I should be more like Anky..a lot more adjustable..chilled. Trying out new cuisines, new dishes..the most exceptional thing in the menu just to try in out and finishing the whole plate unlike me ordering the very same thing each and every time. Ah.

Ishaqzaade..what a catchy number.

No comments: