Thursday, April 19, 2012

Neal..only if you were mine!

I am aware of how extremely kiddish and immature this sounds but whenever Neal Caffrey and his blue eyes comes to my mind or i see his pics(which i dont very often cuz its bad for my SC) and i begin drooling over how freaking sexy looking he is..i get this feeling of crazy psychotic jealousy towards the girl he's dating or married to..like actual weird feelings inside. I should really not think about him. Gawwwwwwd!

Ohh..i just read(after posting this pic and writing this entry) that he is gay dating some Simon Hall. WTH. Kills a small portion of my apparently serious feelings for him. Blah!

2 comments:

Anukriti Khare said...

Gay or not!!!
The blue eyes take it home for me...

I love Neal Caffrey.
And White Collar.

silly billy:) said...

I actually agree dude. Like i can keep looking at this picture for hours admiring how he's made;)

Probably sometime in the future..he will read this blogpost, turn straight or atleast bi and want me(fine..us)..am totally game. ;)<3