Saturday, January 29, 2011

Eluding reality

Nothing is permanent. I know that. We know that. So, its almost like I don’t want to feel too much happiness or sorrow by the changing circumstances except that put the latter a few (say, a 1565x10000) notches higher. Now, I would truly like to believe that we should accept what is given to us but a small part of me says that I shouldn’t. I should always try to aim at better..much better. And that is what is written. Calvin’s destiny can’t be all that true. Its definitely puzzling though. Lets seeeeeee.

Internship over..college begun. It’s a cycle that will go on for another year and a half. It’s a pretty long course especially since all my friends are clearing out this year (except the ones doing LL.B..oh you must have got that..:)). And that too, a person told me, second graduation. I was almost on the verge of arguing but then i realised its true. Fine. I better be reciprocated. Like really.:)
E and I went and sat in Stephen’s cafeteria and it’s actually nice. We were there for 2 hours (yeah, my timetable is pretty lenient) and were discussing/bitching about law(yers)..interesting conversation that made and a cup (okay, two) of coffee..neattt!!:). Whinyyy mood.

On a totally different tangent, my hair is long again. :):)

No comments: