Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And she tells me to give them all..it won’t be as hard as you make it to be. She gave Economics honors and BA honors exams together (and got a distinction in both which at that time was a massive deal). But someone has got to convince her that she was a genius and her daughter’s (wow, felt real good saying it) not. Like she thinks both of us are equally fair but anyone else who sees us would say, without even thinking twice, that my mom is at least two shades fairer. Her response to everyone being ‘bacchi hai. She goes to college. She’s tanned’. Really? I wish I was like her though..

Finally, the fun weekends have started. Work the whole week and shopping on the weekend. Not shopping shopping but going out and eating AND shopping..okay, I know I ve used this word 4 times already but I don’t shop as much as you think I do. It’s just the very idea that’s exciting. Then watching movies (saw ‘break ke baad’ and ‘band baaja baraat’ both of which were good except the ridiculous ending and case39 which was okishh :)). And sleeeeeeeping. You SEEEEEEEE what I am talking about. Happpppy weekends for a month of which only 10 days are left.

Ankur may get married in 2 to 2.5 years. It’s not tomorrow and we knew it already but the very idea becoming a reality is a little disturbing yet exceedingly pleasant. Woohoo!

Okay, I should get back to researching on the boring Gujarat solar power plant.

Muah.

Ps-I can’t decide who is cuter..Yashvi or Sana..they are at par right now. :)

No comments: