Sunday, July 1, 2012


I was worrying about the wrong thing forgetting to be happy about the thing that has made me hold on to it..law work. Its gonna be awesome. HSAJ. Holidays were super fun and I have a strong hunch that I am going to be extremely sleepy during the first couple of days but who cares;)

Exploring and shopping is turning out to be great. Chandni Chowk is so cool. And paranthe wale gali ke fried paranthe..pretty niceeee. I guess we were hungry that we ended up eating 6 paranthas for three people..but good stuff. And despite the scorching weather, the shops there are so hospitable that it din bother us at all and roaming around in the galis and galis inside galis having lassi and dahi bhalle at all the known places was wonderful. YayJ

Baby is soooooooo cute..i accidently made him fall(don’t judge..you don know how it was) the other day and anky calls me baby-beater since then. I try not taking it seriously. So basically he began sobbing after but then I picked him up and started singing(he loves it when I do that) and in less than a minute he was smiling..you see how innocent and sweet(and thankfully forgetful) he is. Kisssssy to him.  Spidey I wana seeeeee. 

No comments: