Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Two super duper huge events in my life..anky's marriage and my marriage. One of them is happening. :):):)
He must be blissful and i get to shop(yay). Perfect. :)
And D will be there too..what if he just falls for me at Anky's wedding..now how much fun would that be. Sigh. Stupid 'i-don-wana-marry-for the next 3-4 years plans' he has.  Anyhoo, he's a guy and him gettng married makes me senti..i dont even wana go into how i would feel when i have to to leave them(in theory) at my wedding.
For all the trillion*trillion and more times anky has cracked me up and made me laugh unintentionally..by just being him..alllllllllll the good wishes. May you also have adorable lovely kids that i can eat.;)

3 comments:

Anukriti Khare said...

Oh this D itell u... Him and his dumb plans!

Samster said...

stop trying to eat children you crazy child!

silly billy:) said...

:D:D