Monday, November 28, 2011


Only if I were a wizard(witch..but wizard sounds better) and a vampire loved me and a werewolf(who loved me too) was my best friend. What an amazing life that would be no?
Twilight..aww..such an amazing movie. Like super duper cute. Sigh. Edward’s line during their wedding..that  ‘no measure of time will be long enough with you so I’ll go with forever.’  Now..isnt that like the most adorable thing ever. And their honeymoon..it was palpably awkward watching it anky (do not go for this one with your bro..mom..okay..but brother..not a good idea) but the way he treats her(the way they treat each other)..perfect.  and some island beyond rio de janeiro..only them..hah..yay.. for them..:)
And Jacob..ooooh..hottie. 
I thought I ll grow up..when I grow up..but I still find all this it mesmerizing.  Too many expectations from the guy I get married to..but he has to believe in twilight and spidey as much as I do. He needs to.
Porche cayenne is naice..its strange that I just started noticing them.
Loveyyyy.

No comments: