Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Godly-God

I have issues with him, I complain to him, plead to him, ask him for stuff, thank him for the same, ask him for more and thank him again, if I don’t get something..i compromise cuz he must be knowing what good it holds for me, I talk to (not with) him every night..not expecting a reply but just hoping that he is listening..I share the strangest yet a truly exceptional relationship with God.

He puts you through the most arduous tests but gives you enough strength to endure them and come out braver..undaunted condition being you have the will to be that. Sometimes his actions seems totally inexplicable but you just gotta have faith that there must be something good..he is afterall the first resort as well as the last.

The great almighty..someone up there taking care of us(me)..i love you!!!

Ps-being strong is so much cooler than you know, not being strong:)..oh, the metro yellow line..pure and absolute bliss..and the coolest thing ever!!:):):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed! Both!

Yellow line for the winnn. It takes you right outside my colony! :D I love it.

silly billy:) said...

AND my colony and college..how awesome is it?:D

:)